Building A Fun, Safe Place To Learn
Here at Carraroe NS, our main aim and focus is to provide excellent educational opportunities for our pupils while also creating well-rounded individuals, ready for the larger world. Our curricular and organisational policies guide our practice.
You can view our policies below. We regularly review these and look for parental feedback on draft school policies.
Below, you can find our school curricular and organisational policies.
We regularly add new policies as we come across new challenges and issues as a school. These draft policies are listed in a separate section.
- Acceptable Use
- Anti Bullying
- Code of Behaviour
- Critical Incident Management
- Custody, Access and Separation/ Divorce
- Cyber Bullying
- Data Protection
- Health and Safety
- Intimate Care & Toileting
- Mobile Phone and Smart Devices
- Parental Complaints
- Remote Teaching and Learning
- Special Educational Needs
- Special Needs Assistants
- Student/ Student Teacher Placement
- Substance Use
Need Help With Something?
Got a question? Speak to a member of staff today!